Chobhar located 6 km south of Kathmandu the trail takes you to close to the Chobhar Gorge and Ja Vinayak temple area. A further 15 minute ride through Chobhar village takes you to a rugged road leading to Bansbari, from where a two hours ride through the forest will take you to
What is included in the tour
- Guide with First Aid Kit and Mechanical Backup
- Necessary bicycle permit fee
- Packed Lunch
- Bicycle and helmet & bike accessories
- Entrance fees (of Temples, Monastery)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature
- Mineral water/Soft and hard drinks
- Emergency evacuation fee
- Great to opportunity to explore rural section of Kathmandu valley
- Meet local people riding through their villages
- Visit historical important sites.
Day 01: Kathmandu - Chobhar Gorge – Champa Devi – Dhaksingkali – Kathmandu
After breakfast, Guide will pick you up from hotel, begin your ride through Kathmandu traffic and exit ring road toward sought of Kathmandu uphill easy road toward historically and religiously important site of Chobhar George, continue to ride through rugged road to Champa Devi enjoying breath taking view of Panoramic mountain ranges. Enjoy packed lunch before return to Kathmandu.