Considered to be the best single track in the northern side of the valley, the trail zigzags through rice paddies and semi-rural local villages. The ride combines sharp, steep climbs, sweet down hills. There are many variations on this route so you can choose and take assistance from your guide depending on your fitness and skill.
What is included in the tour
- Guide with First Aid Kit and Mechanical Backup
- Necessary bicycle permit fee
- Packed Lunch
- Bicycle and helmet & bike accessories
- Entrance fees (of Temples, Monastery)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature
- Mineral water/Soft and hard drinks
- Emergency evacuation fee
- Opportunity to explore rural village of Kathmandu valley
- Meet with local people and enjoy natural beauty of villages
Day 01: Explore Kathmandu ancient villages through biking.
After breakfast, early morning Guide will pick you up from your hotel and begins your biking through rural section of Kathmandu. Such as east of Kathmandu Balaju – Chagunarayan Temple, Jhor – Tokha (Newari beautiful village) – Lunch continue ride to north of Kathmandu Budhanilkantha. Return to your hotel.