Mountain flight offers experience of a lifetime. One of the most popular activities you can do in Nepal is the Everest Mountain flight. Regular flights are conducted daily from Kathmandu towards the Himalayan Range in the North and East of Kathmandu. The flight generally takes off in the morning and lasts for one full hour. This is the quickest way to get a close look at Mt. Everest, the highest mountains in the world. Other mountains that can be viewed at close range are: Nuptse (7879 M), Lhotse (8,501 M), Cho Oyu (8,000M), Makalu (8,475 M) and Kanchenjunga (8584 M). All passengers receive window seat.
Season for Mountain Flight:
Best season for Mountain flight are February, March, April, October & November as prime time to enjoy the mountain flights.
What is included in the tour
- Mountain flight consist of one hour
- Guaranteed window seats for all the passenger
- All Government tax
- Airport transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Nepalese visa
- Travel insurance (must cover all risk including helicopter rescue service)
- Expenses of emergency rescue operation
- Expenses of personal nature e.g. Phone calls, laundry, hire gears etc.
- Bar bills (soft and hard drinks)
- Gratuity for staff
- Expenses arising due to unavoidable circumstances like natural disasters, political unrest
- Services not mention herein.