The hike takes place in the second highest hill in the Kathmandu Valley and begins from the Budhanilkantha temple (dedicated to Lord Vishnu ‘the preserver’). The hiking trail takes you through the cool Shivapuri Hills and you will be able to also visit the Nagi Gompa (monastery) which over 200 nuns who practice Buddhism.
What is included in the tour
- Escorted by English speaking Guide
- Necessary permit and entry fee as per the itinerary
- Packed Lunch
- Private transport to and from hike initiation point
What is NOT included in the tour
- any expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstance
- Personal gears
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities for staff
1 Day: Hike to Shivapuri National park
After breakfast you, guide will pick you up from hotel and drive to Transfer to foot of Shivapuri National Park 12km takes half an hour drive. From there we start hiking towards Shivapuri National Park through deep forest, visit Monastery located inside the park, enjoy lush green forest and bird`s eye view of Kathmandu valley. After picnic lunch, we return to hotel.