The hike begins 35 km east of Kathmandu and weaves through ancient Newar towns, rice fields and over suspension bridges. Namobuddha is a religious Buddhist site and the stupas and shrines there depict mythical stories such as the one where Prince Mahasattava offered his own flesh to the Tigress to feed her cubs.
What is included in the tour
- Escorted by English speaking Guide
- Necessary permit and entry fee as per the itinerary
- Packed Lunch
- Private transport to and from hike initiation point
What is NOT included in the tour
- any expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstance
- Personal gears
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities for staff
Day: Transfer to Dhulikhel and hike to Namobuddha. Return to Kathmandu.
After breakfast your guide will pick you up from hotel and drive to Dhulikhel approx. 30km and one & half hour drive. From there we start hiking towards Namochoudha. Weather permit you have breath taking view of Himalayan ranges, you have option of spending a night there in one of many beautiful resort and to enjoy Sun-set and Sun-rise. Or return to Kathmandu.