This once-in-a-lifetime experience flying around the mighty Himalayas in style. Total (5) Hours of helicopter flight popularly known as Heli Trek landing in Kalapther Peak at an altitude of 5300m to enjoy the dramatic closed up view of Everest 8846m. This Helicopter Tours is the ultimate way to explore Everest when you have limited time but want to see it all. You will complete a full circuit of the Everest trekking trail (14 days of trekking) before landing at world`s one of the highest luxury mountain lodge for breakfast with Everest. Furthermore, you get to feast on the awesome panorama of snow-capped peaks, Lakes, glaciated passes, picturesque Sherpa village settlements and panoramic landscapes.
What is included in the tour
- 5 passenger seat Private Helicopter with one pilot
- All Government tax
- Breakfast with Everest at Luxury mountain lodge
- Airport transfers
- Certificate of highest altitude Heli Tour from Helicopter Company
- Tims and National Park permit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel insurance (must cover all risk including helicopter rescue service)
- Expenses of emergency rescue operation
- Expenses of personal
- Gratuity for staff
- Expenses arising due to unavoidable circumstances like natural disasters, political unrest
- Services not mention herein.
We will pick you up from hotel around 7am and transfer to airport. After immigration formalities, transfer you to Helipad and introduce you to captain, After short briefing flight takes off from Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft) and fly over Jiri - Phaplu – Lukla (2860m/9381ft), quick refueling continue flying over famous village of Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) onto Gokyo valley - Gokyo Lakes (4700m - 5000m), highest point of Kalapathar (5460m/17908ft) peak where we land for best view of Mt. Everest, continue fly over Everest Base Camp & Khumbu glacier, (5380m/17646ft) - Pheriche - Tengboche - land in Luxury lodge (4250m/13940ft) for breakfast with Everest before flying back to Kathmandu via Lukla.